- Zoom Inc. Zoom Video Conferencing - No sound from the TV?

- Zoom Inc. Zoom Video Conferencing - No sound from the TV?

Looking for:

Sound not working on zoom laptop - sound not working on zoom laptop.Zoom audio problems on Surface Laptop 

Click here to ENTER

















































Explore products and tools for seamless collaboration across office and home working spaces. Discover hybrid solutions. Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce. Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights. Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.

What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases. My "Original sound on" function is not working.

This is serious for me, as I use Zoom to play music to friends, and my music is totally suppressed. Go to Solution. OK, thanks. Are you able to share the response from your support team re Request ? This might help. View solution in original post. My issue with audio suppression with a new HP Spectre was solved with the guidance of Zoom support. Support indicated that the utility was monitoring for any online communication application that uses audio input and output.

I really appreciate the Zoom Support folks helping find the solution! Hi Amateur , what exactly isn't working for you with the original sound? When joining a 'test' meeting or the meeting you're hosting, do you have the following option? As Original Sound is off. When turning on Original Sound, you will need to select a microphone to always use the original sound. Whatever is checked, will be enabled when original sound is on.

Heres more info on Using and preserving original sound in a meeting. Could you tell me how to get to above screen. Zoom instructions tell me to click my profile pic and select settings but that option isnt there for me when I click the pic. Many thanks for this. I'll discuss it with the person who had been trying to help me. I am very excited to see the panel with the options for Music and Professional Audio. Why does this not appear among my options?

Obviously I would have used it if it had been present. I have the latest updated version, but it does not include this panel. Sorry, cancel that last reply. I now see that tyhe only difference from the panel in your message is the background colour. Yes, of course, I have tried all these options a great many times over a period of weeks, with technical help. I assure you this is a genuine technical problem. Do you have any ideas what the problem can possibly be?

Obviously something somewhere is blocking the function and we cannot find what. I am " the person who had been trying to help"! I have two comments to add in here:. The specific problem is guitar strumming -- the strums get suppressed.

You can hear a brief sound at the start of the first strum, then nothing. All the while, voice continues as normal. In particularly it is unclear to us which way round the controls work:.

Is the "High" option to suppress high noise levels, in which case it will cut everything from low to high, or to allow high noise levels, in which case it will not cut anything?

Does a tick in "Echo cancellation" activate echo cancellation or disable it? So for 1, I hope to fix in your 2 comment. Try configuring your settings to this: 1.

Turn on original sound in-meeting, this disables noise suppression, high filtering, and auto gain. So, back to my point in 2. If you're playing an instrument as suggested in the? And having Stereo Audio checked. You can refer back to my screenshots as I am on Zoom version 5.

We tried all that -- wiped Zoom, re-downloaded and installed, put in all the settings as discussed, disabled automatically adjust volume, and activated 'original sound'. It made no difference.

The system is still muting the guitar chords while passing through voice speaking and singing. Interestingly, Windows Voice Recorder captures voice and guitar without a problem, so we conclude that the hardware and drivers are capable of doing what we need!

What next? Hmm, NoahF I will go ahead and convert your Zoom Community discussion into a support request because it is a unique case that may be more appropriately handled by our Support Agents. Our system will continue to update you on the status of your ticket. Let me know if you need any assistance in between! Hello, I'm experiencing the exact same sound issues as mentioned in the thread above. Wondering if you could share the response from your support team re Request ? Thanks, John.

That's interesting. I've forwarded this to my helper, Noah. Let's keep in touch and see if we get anywhere with this. Hi NoahF JohnM1 took a look at your ticket request which was merged into which is the ticket number our Support teams request to continue to troubleshoot on. NoahF , I see you're doing some testing for your demonstration on your porblem. I'm new to the Zoom support community Hey JohnM1 apologies!

NoahF is getting some info for the ticket open with our Support team to take a look into the issue s this discussion is facing. I am having this issue or very similar. I play a type of violin and I've used Original Sound on many computers over the years successfully using built-in and USB microphone setups.

I found that I had to disable "Enable Audio Enhancements" in the Microphone Array in order to get it to record the instruments high notes using Audacity , otherwise they were silenced. When I plugged in an external USB microphone the same thing happens. I assume this is either a Zoom interaction with the computer's sound drivers, or else something changed recently in Zoom regarding feedback suppression.

The notes being silenced start around E3- hertz and upward. This is a resonating type of violin with sympathetic strings. My old laptop with slightly older Zoom version does not have this problem, nor any of my other computers. The Zoom version that is working fine on an older laptop is 5.

I am scared to update it in case it breaks the sound processing. That laptop is a Lenovo with AMD processor. In the new laptop with Zoom 5.

When I leave the Zoom meeting, Audacity starts working fine again. I've tried Suppress background noise set to Auto and Low. I always have Original Sound enabled, High Fidelity checked. Have tried Echo Cancellation on and off, Stereo audio on and off. Thanks to everyone who has confirmed that this is a real problem.

I have numerous times tried to convince Zoom that this is a real problem, but they have so far not been of any help. Let's please keep on at them till we get a response. Meanwhile I am just having to use an old laptop. Hey NoelSK thank you for sharing your feedback here! Thank you NoelSK , super helpful! Many thanks for this, and I am sorry to be so slow in replying. This at last solved a problem which had foxed me for months.

I am very grateful to you for this. Zoom Community. Supporting a Hybrid-friendly Work Environment Explore products and tools for seamless collaboration across office and home working spaces. Download Zoom Client Keep your Zoom client up to date to access the latest features.

   

 

Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting - Microsoft Community



  I had the same problem. I solved this by changing the audio input device to same as system, both microphone and speakers. Report abuse.  


- Microphone Not Working on Zoom? Try This! - Cinch I.T.



 

Zoom has become quite an official application to hold meetings, perform video conferencing, and several other functions online. Well, this is a minor bug that you can solve by applying the fixes discussed in this post. Having this tool ensures that you can use your device to its fullest capacity.

The failed audio setup connectivity, corrupt or not permitted to access the microphone, corrupt Audio driver, etc. Sometimes, the faulty wogking installation or persistent sound issue may also cause the Zoom App Audio not to work on Windows 11 or 10 PC. To solve this issue, you may try the following tweaks — Reset the Audio Settings, Use a different microphone, Nof sound Troubleshooter, and update the sound driver.

If none helps, try uninstalling then re-installing the Zoom App itself. Download DriverFix to find and fix any driver-related issues on Windows. Usually, several bugs that occur simply require a PC reboot. Doing so refreshes the system files and rearranges the windows components and programs.

Hence, before proceeding to sound not working on zoom laptop - sound not working on zoom laptop actual fixes, you must restart your computer.

How to use on lenovo laptop is skund recommended to worrking check both sides whether this option is turned Off or ON. Note : If there appears a red lwptop at the sound soumd, click the button or simply press the space bar once. In case you miss it, this might be the reason that triggers no Audio on the other side. Follow the below guidelines to enable back the Audio —. If the Audio issue is still there, there is a possibility of using a corrupt microphone. To rule out this, try changing the sound device.

If the Zoom App audio is still not coming out, you may configure a few settings under the Advanced section. Here, you can select to reduce background noise, enhance audio, etc. All you need is to perform the below task —. As a result, this leads to Zoom App Audio not working issue while in a meeting. Therefore, you must check the privacy sound not working on zoom laptop - sound not working on zoom laptop and permit the same if the toggle switch remains disabled.

If the bug persists even after trying the above fixes, there might be a problem with sound connectivity. One can easily solve such issues by running the Sound Troubleshooter. Just perform the below procedure —. In case none of the above methods resolve the underlying cause, there might be some issue with the Zoom App itself.

So, we suggest uninstalling this application, rebooting your Nnot to clean any leftover files, then only Reinstall the Zoom app. Note : You must restart sound not working on zoom laptop - sound not working on zoom laptop PC now otherwise the remaining files may interact with new files and the Audio not working issue prevails.

I hope, this time the zoom app audio not working issue gets resolved. In case you have any queries or suggestions related to this post, do drop a message in the comment box. This software will scan your device for lapyop issues and wokring them automatically.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our kn. Accept Decline.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Change Netflix Download Location In Windows 10

How to Use Zoom on Laptop/PC? As Making Video Conference | Webinar.How to Install and Use Zoom for Videoconferencing